But before I do that... I am proud to tell you that right now we have a record number of Rainbows registered to come to conference. Congratulations to all of us who have made the decision to register and go. Get those flights organised, and we'll make sure everyone has a roommate at our next Unit Meeting.
Okay, the countdown is on ... can you believe it? We have only 72 more sleeps until our National Conference, the 'not-to-be-missed' event on every PartyLite Consultant's calendar.
There are only 6 weeks left to register (deadline: June 30), and we have already reached 60% capacity for National Conference. More registration forms are coming in, so, if you have not as yet registered, I encourage you to not delay, register today! (You can get a registration form from me.)
Are you still undecided about attending this year? Let's take a few moments to consider the benefits of attending National Conference. National Conference is the opportunity to:
- Re-energise your business
- Discover powerful sales and booking techniques
- See (touch, smell) new products from our Everyday Volume 2 Catalogue
- Network - meet, connect and share stories and tips with Consultants from across Australia
- Hear first-hand the destination of our exciting Incentive Trip for 2011 and learn what you need to do to go
- Cash In! Collect your Cash In! coupons, if applicable, and go into the draw to win some amazing prizes
- Be a part of history as PartyLite Australia proudly presents a cheque to the Children's Hospital Foundation Australia
- Become inspired from key field, staff and a very special external speaker, Terry Hawkins
- Celebrate and be recognised for your achievements and those of your PartyLite family
- Applaud the recipients of our extraordinary annual awards at own Awards Evening & Gala Dinner, including the most coveted award, The Spirit of Mabel Baker.
- Receive 'free stuff' - product giveaways
- Bag a bargain or two by visiting Conference Shop
- Participate in 'Scent' Sale Auction and win some fabulous new product
It doesn't matter if you are an active consultant, striving to bonus every month, if you are brand new to PartyLite, or if your candle business has stagnated and needs a jump-start, conference is a great place to find your PartyLite mojo. Some consultants just come for the free products. Some come for the recognition. Some come for the break from their everyday life. Some come to see friends from last year. Some come just to take advantage of conference shop. Some come to absorb as much training as they can.
Whatever it is for you... you should come.