A few years ago, my friend Angela and I learned about a list of all the benefits you get when you start a PartyLite business. We call it The Joy List. Here is the letter we created. Feel free to adapt it to your business.
The Joy List
"Find what brings you Joy and go there."
You deserve the freedom to have...
- Quality time and a career that you love and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours
- Quality family time
- Time for you and your passions
- No deliveries
- A selection of PartyLite current best selling products worth over $600 in your Starter Kit
- An immediate income (start at 22% of all your sales) as soon as you join
- A comprehensive training guide and on-going support from your Leader from day one
- Literature, stationery and a fragrance set free to compliment your business
- Monthly unit meetings that are fun, informal and encouraging
- Gifts worth $112.50 when you hold six shows in your first three weeks of business, Sponsor in your first month you will receive another $73.50 of gifting.
- Products, gift certificates & commission of approx $3,000 when you are a bonus earner* in each of the first three months of your PartyLite business
- Consultant discounts on every product in the catalogue (40% off everything)
- A subscription to Reflections, PartyLite’s monthly Consultant magazine
- Access to Candle Connection, PartyLite’s monthly E-newsletter for all your clients
- Free $50 hostess gift vouchers in your first month of business
- Direct online access to PartyLite’s internal website (CBC) for news, updates and events
- Online ordering and credit card processing (offline still available if you prefer)
- Direct access to your own personal sales information and client management database
- An invitation every year to the PartyLite Annual Conference (Aug 2-4, 2012, Sydney Convention Centre, Darling Harbour)
- An opportunity to receive a free vacation (Hayman Island in May, New York in June for PartyLites’ 10 years in Australia!)
- Your own personal business coach… me!
- PartyLite is about enjoyment. You run your business and invest the time that suits you and your family. There is no pressure, you simply choose how much you want to earn and your Leader will support you to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself and your business.
- On top of that, you get paid weekly 22% profit of all your Sales from your shows and independent orders. Bonus earners* get 28% profit.
- How much difference would an extra $100 a week make to your life?
- How much difference would an extra $1,000 a month make to your life?
- Does your job pay enough for you to live the life you want?