Here's what we covered.
- Success Express Regos Due Thursday (today) – The Rainbows have nine people attending. Wow!
- Candlelight Night – More details here already - get out those invitations! 10 guests earns you a $50 gift certificate. Please provide rough numbers to me by February 2 and a list of names by February 6. We want them to feel special.
- New Catalogs - Log in to the CBC (Consultant Business Centre) at my.partylite.com and do a consultant order for catalogs. I highly recommend that you do this today to get the order in and shipped to you ASAP. The $65 option gets you 2 packs of 25 catalogs, one new complete set of fragrance samplers, and a selection of new 2008 literature. Personally, I bought 2 sets ($130). That way I can share the samplers with some of my key hosts.
- Conference – July 31-August 2 – Gold Coast – Not just for fun; this is well worth the investment of time and money to be there – details forthcoming – we have a good group coming! Join us! Angela and I are working on the accommodation now, so if you are thinking of coming, please let us know so we include you. Save up over time with Stash for Cash. Applications are on the CBC; I'm going to submit mine today.
- Booking Gift Certificates taking the place of Booking Gifts – I’ll put up an individual blog about this…. It’s a new program and it’s awesome! Information you need now: The new Gift Certificates (you’ll receive a book in your Reflections) will normally cost you $10 to redeem for your hosts, but in February, they are FREE, so be generous, book lots of February shows, and give and extra $50 to your hosts! Call me if you have questions after reading your Reflections.
- Goals for 2008 – Not necessarily money… things, activities, time. What do you want that you don’t have? Please share your goals with me so I can work with you to get you there.
"The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." --Ben Stein
During a home show, Consultants provide decorating ideas for using candles throughout the year. The relaxed, personal atmosphere of the home enhances the appeal of the products and allows the Consultant to not only sell effectively, but to build a customer service relationship that encourages repeat sales with every new product line. Three different product lines each year offer fresh color and fragrance options and accessories mirroring the newest trends in home décor. PartyLite's in-home party model enables each Consultant to be their own boss, make their own schedule, and earn the money they deserve. No special degree or training needed. No cash investment to start. No inventory to keep - or deliveries to make. No glass ceiling. But plenty of support, motivation and recognition!We are involved with a big, secure, and successful company. Whether you're in this business to earn a few extra dollars, to socialise in a different environment than normal, to get cheap candles, or to investigate a new career - PartyLite is the place to be. Dream big. Work hard. Live well.
Until next time. WLC.