- Make sure you've sent PartyLite your debit/credit form so you can easily process cash sales. It takes 24 hours for the system to work once PartyLite has received your form.
- Make sure the show date is accurate at the beginning. This may be an issue if the show was postponed from an earlier date. Specials are only available in the month offered, so that date is important.
- Always select the "contest" at the beginning. Even if you don't think you'll need it. This enables you to provide sale prices to people who are eligible.
- If someone is NOT eligible for a sale price, you can use the pull-down arrow in the price field to select the higher price.
- For phone numbers you need spaces in the right places. Home and work need to be XX XXXX XXXX and mobiles need to be XXXX XXX XXX.
- Credit cards numbers cannot have spaces. Just 16 numbers all in a row.
- Only add your hostess in as a guest if she's buying items at full price.
- After you have finished putting in all of the guest orders, you'll be able to put in all of the hostess order.
- When you get to the hostess product credit order, hit the Redeem Coupon button at the bottom BEFORE you put the order in. Otherwise you will have to re-enter the items.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Online Ordering Hints and Tips
FAQ Answers! I've got a few hints about online ordering that ought to help new Consultants. Before I list them though, I want you to know that there is a whole chapter in the Consultant Guide about this. So please read it!