NOTE: This is standard operating procedure for the Rainbows – talk to your Unit Leader to see if your processes are different.
1. Complete a New Consultant Agreement (get Section 1 and 3 out of the way and let details in Section 2 wait until the Starter Show is complete and the six or more bookings are organised).
2. Call your Unit Leader to arrange the kit issue (which may be able to occur before the Starter Show, depending on availability). If it cannot be issued before the Starter Show, the Unit Leader will:
- Send her the current Reflections, and
- Send her a copy of the Start with Success workbook.
- Her target is $550 in sales or more. Details on how to handle a smaller show are in the Consultant Guide. All promotions require a $550 or higher Starter Show.
- She will not receive the normal host benefits for a Starter Show.
- Product Credit: She will receive 1:1 product credit for every dollar in compensatable sales over $550. For example, if her starter show has compensatable sales of $620, she will get $620-$550=$70 in product credit.
- Bonus Hostess Voucher: She is eligible for the $50 Bonus Hostess Voucher (because her Starter Show will reach the $400+ in sales).
- Hostess Specials: She is eligible for the Hostess Specials (because her Starter Show will reach the $400+ in sales and she will have more than the one required booking).
- Discounted Products: She would not want to take advantage of the 30% Discounted Products because she gets a better benefit as a Consultant (40% Discounted Products).
- You will not receive the normal compensation for a Starter Show. You will building your business by building your own downline. Ask your leader for details.
- Use the Start with Success workbook to guide her in setting up these shows.
- Let her know that she will be paid for these shows. Based on a $500 show average in Australia, she will earn about $840 in commission from these shows.
- The Starter Show cannot be processed until she has identified on her New Consultant Agreement the name, phone number and date for at least six shows.
6. Set a date for both of you to attend New Consultant Training (NCT) with your Unit Leader. At the NCT, the Unit Leader will set up weekly 15 minute coaching calls for her first 10 weeks as a Consultant.
7. Give her the dates for the next three Unit Meetings.
8. Show her how to subscribe to the http://www.rainbowsandcandles.com/ website.
9. Her best course of action before NCT is to study the catalogue and work through the Start with Success workbook.
Things she will need that PartyLite does not provide in the Starter Kit:
- Trolley or Suitcase
- Bubble wrap
- Stamp/labels for literature
- Business cards (you can use your Live by Candlelight Cards)
Sponsoring a new Consultant is a great thing. Make her feel welcome. Make her feel involved. Give her the tools for success. That's your job as her sponsor. If you print and use this list as a checklist, you will have a happy, well trained, and successful new Consultant. Congratulations!