Thursday, July 9, 2009

Celebrating Success

Note: This site was down this morning. I'm not sure what happened, but I've corrected it (I hope).

I wanted to share this photograph with you. From left to right it is Angela, me, Eliana, and Nicole. We were at last month's Sydney Business Development Training hosted by Janelle. We were celebrating my friend Nicole's promotion to Unit Leader and my promotion to Senior Unit Leader. Angela (in case you don't know) is my best friend, upline, and she sponsored me. And Eliana is our friend, mentor, upline, and PartyLite Australia's Business Development Manager for NSW and ACT.

We make a great team! Thanks for being a part of it with us. Feel free to join us in leadership; this is the best job in the world. :)

Happy burning! WLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment