Monday, July 6, 2009

Do You Love Your PartyLite Business?

Would you be happy to shout about it from the rooftops?

I know I would. In fact, I do. And I thought you might be interested to see what other candle ladies are saying about their experience with PartyLite.

Jan Joined us in March and has this to say:
I am so excited about where I am now! I didn’t realise how much I needed this change in my life, but after being in the same job area for 36 years it is a breath of fresh air. I was aware this direction was totally outside my comfort zone but now I am so glad I rose to the challenge, finding myself in a far better place.

I cannot believe it is not that long ago I started. I am proud of myself for forging ahead, appreciative of the confidence others have in me helping me take each step as it comes. I will continue to learn about the business and about myself as a person and about my hidden abilities now blossoming!

I am enjoying the journey, meeting such lovely people along the way in both PartyLite and at my shows. At last I so enjoy going to work and I look forward to building a ‘bright’ future in the wonderful world of candles.

Jan W 6/7/09
What is is about this business that has made you a better person? Do you have a similar story to tell? Why not write to me and I'll publish your story, too. Let's start a wave! WLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment