January 1 - I gave myself only two tasks today. First, to clean up my office. I think I've done a pretty good job on that one. Second, to write a to do list. I've done that with small tasks, but I think here is a good place to document what I want to achieve this month.
- Complete my 2009 tax preparation and submit to accountant
- Finalise my public speaking brochure and develop a marketing plan for that
- Practice or play my guitar 1 hour per day
- Exercise 3 times per week and find a yoga class nearby
- Keep my office clean
- Confirm 15 people to attend the Experience the Difference event on February 1
- Book February completely (I only have 11 days to do shows in February, so I need to get them filled)
- Schedule 2 latte appointments each week
- Attend Leader Summit in Melbourne (January 8-10)
- Make 50 client calls each week (use the discontinued list to develop a list of who to call)
- Help each of the Rainbows to establish her 4 month business plan before month end
- Host a fantastic Unit Meeting on Wednesday, January 27th
- Celebrate my 21st wedding anniversary
- Use my Outlook Calendar to achieve more
- Host the first monthly Rainbow Bonus Earners lunch on Monday, January 18th
Cool. So that's the big list. I'll use it to guide me in my activities each day and at the end of each week, I'll check it to see if I'm on track or not. You'll get to watch my progress on this blog. Hopefully this will inspire you to set your own goals and to do the activities necessary to achieve them.
One last thing.... As I was cleaning my office this afternoon, I came across a very good quote. Thought I'd share it:
The seeker goes to the mountain top and asks the learned one:~ Old Sufi Story, Dr Pierre Mornell, Psychiatrist and Author
"Where does wisdom come from?"
"Where does good judgment come from?"
"Where does experience come from?"
Wendy Lloyd Curley - Expert in Profitable Party Planning
Photo credit: Fatal Cleopatra