Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9 - I've Got a Feeling

On Thursday, I woke up at 6:00, packed my bags, and jetted off to Melbourne with Ange and Nicole. We decided to arrive a day early for the Leader Summit so that we could take advantage of the Melbourne shopping. We had a brilliant day.

On Friday, we woke, had breakfast, had pedicures, manicures and facials, and then did a little more shopping. We made it to the Melbourne Hilton with only 15 minutes to spare before Summit began at 2:00.

I won't give you a play by play here and now. The event has been wonderful, action-packed, and inspirational. I am so proud to do what I do. I'm proud to have made this social network of clients, hosts, consultants, leaders, and friends into my chosen career. I am motivated to enjoy the ride and take every day as it comes.

But I've gotta go. We're on a coffee break for morning tea and have a full day of activities. I will have time to write again tomorrow once I get home. I'll have lots to tell you.

Watch the video below and see if it makes you happy. I just love it. And I've got a feeling that today's going to be a good day, tonight's going to be a good night, and 2010 is going to be a great year. Make it so! WLC.




Wendy Lloyd Curley - Independent PartyLite Consultant and Senior Unit Leader
www.rainbowsandcandles.com
Check out my other blog: www.profitablepartyplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment