Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14 - A Virtual Show

Hi. Yesterday was successful. I booked a show in February. I also got this brand new computer. Thank goodness! Six days without my computer was painful. It's easy to do when I'm on vacation, but not in a month where I have daily goals to achieve!

Today I am going to practice my guitar, meet up with three consultants, and host a virtual show.

You see, I had a show scheduled, but it is one of the shows that has postponed. So I'm going to use that time to make calls. From 7:00 to 8:30 I'll be on the phone with clients who have purchased the soon to be discontinued White Gardenia Truffle votives (do you know how easy it is to look that up on the CBC - check it out or ask me how). Make that call!

You know how I'm not on Facebook anymore (Why I Quit Facebook)? Well, one of my readers (it's so good to know that you're out there!) sent me a good idea. You can post a link to this blog on your Facebook page if you want to share the love. You don't have to... remember that I do this blog mostly to get my head straight and to document information and ideas for my unit. But if you think others will enjoy... feel free to share.

OK - coffee - then guitar. Ready, set, GO!

Wendy Lloyd Curley - Independent PartyLite Consultant and Senior Unit Leader
www.rainbowsandcandles.com
Check out my other blog: www.profitablepartyplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment