Thursday, December 20, 2007
Congratulations to all of our Top Achievers!
Have a great holiday, relax a bit, and let's get busy in 2008!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Shows in January
How many shows do you have scheduled in January? I have six. One is a starter show. (Yay!)
I'm about to send each of the six hosts a holiday card. Just to say Merry Christmas and to tell them I'm looking forward to their show. I will mention the date and time specifically. I will also include a copy of the discontinued items.
I also have a few hosts who have a $250 certificate coming to them if they have a $500 show in January. If they haven't booked a party, I'm going to write each of them, too. Instead of just a card, I'm going to send them order forms. That way they can take orders and have a "book party" if they want to.
New Catalog in February
Please, please, please take advantage of two upcoming events to help boost your business in February.
Success Express Training
- Saturday, February 2nd
This is great training available to all Consultants. Even if you are in Canberra or Newcastle, I highly recommend that you make a day trip out of this and be in Sydney for this training. You'll get to see the new product range, get very valuable training (how to get bookings, sponsorship, how to pack light for a show, etc.), and you'll get to meet other Consultants.
Autumn Product Launch
- February 7th, Sydney
- February 8th, Cardiff
- February 9th, Orange
- February 10th, Wollongong
- February 11th, Canberra
This is a customer event. You are the hosts! If you participated in the Candlelight Night earlier this year, this will be similar to that, but we will NOT focus the agenda on new people joining PartyLite. We will focus on the new products. You really do need to come to this and to actively participate by inviting your clients to come. I will send out all the information as it comes to me. You can start to tell people about the date NOW. Confirmed locations will be sent out soon. Invitations will be available, too (small fee, I think).
We will be discussing our participation and making an action plan for the Product Launch at our next Unit Meeting on Wednesday, January 23rd.
I found a website about the US PartyLite National Conference from earlier this year. It was interesting to see. I think you might like it. Ours is a bit smaller, but just as phenomenal.
- February 2nd, Success Express (consultant training & new 2008 product launch) Sydney
- March 11th, Consultants Step-Up Training, 7-9:30pm
- May 17th, Share & Succeed Consultants Training
- July 31-August 3 - Conference!!!! (Conference location will be announced at the Success Express training.)
- August 16th, Share & Succeed Consultant Training/ Spring/Holiday Product Launch
- September 9th, Consultant Training – Step Up 7-9:30pm
- October 18th, Share & Succeed Consultant Training
- November 11th, Business Building Consultant Training 7-9:30pm
Don't forget, we offer NEW CONSULTANT TRAINING every Monday. This one time, 2 hour training training class is mandatory for every new Consultant to attend one or two weeks immediately following her starter show. If Monday's are a problem, we can make a different date by appointment. Success comes from sharing information.
After you have submitted the order, you get an order summary that looks pretty nice when you print it. You have two options.
- One, you can print it and send it via snail mail to your client. This is a nice touch. You can include a thank you note and some instructions for the host. This is what Ange does.
- Two, you can email the Order Summary to your host. This is generally what I do.
In order to send your host the Order Summary in a nice format, you need to create a pdf (Portable Document Format) of the document. This is easy. Here's how.
- Install pdf writing software. You might already have Adobe Acrobat Professional products. Not the reader. You need the writer. If you don't have it already here is a free version of it. http://www.cutepdf.com/
- Process your order as usual. Then at the end. Hit Print Summary. Select the pdf printer as your printer. Then select a folder, name the file, and hit print. The file will be "printed" to a pdf.
- Email the new file to your client. Just attach the newly created pdf document.
That's it. Your client will be able to see the nice pretty format that you can get on the CBC.Please comment to let me know how this is working for you. Are my instructions clear?
Have a great day. Make one customer call... Go on!