First of all, I just read a great post on the Flying Solo website. I suggest you read it, too.
Second, we had a fantastic unit meeting last night. It's not just me saying that either:
"Unit Meeting today was great to get me motivated and excited. Some fantastic ideas were discussed, too. Thanks!"See? Not just me. :)
Third, I'll just let you know what I'm up to for this last push in January.
- Sent reminder notes via snail mail to my guests for Experience the Difference.
- Wrote emails to all my clients who have purchased the Thai Pillar Sleeves or anything in White Gardenia Truffle.
- Getting ready for three shows (stamping catalogues, preparing six host packs etc.).
- Calling people who's Candle Connection email bounced to confirm email address.
- Sending packs to all of my February hosts.
- Setting up my February home show for Saturday, February 27th 12:00-2:00
Wendy Lloyd Curley - Independent PartyLite Consultant and Senior Unit Leader
www.rainbowsandcandles.com Check out my other blog: www.profitablepartyplan.com