Friday, July 4, 2008

$100 a night, 2 nights a week, fun, easy, free

What's Wendy Say?

Hi. This is part 1 in a series. I use the show cards at almost every show I do. Even if the clients have had shows before, I use the cards and ask my repeat customers to help me explain what the cards mean. If they get it really right, I give them a tealight.

I invite you to comment on this post. Share some feedback on things you say or do that might be different? I'd love to see what you say and I'd love for other people to see that we all do this differently.

Anyway, I'll start with the Sponsoring Card - $100 a night, 2 nights a week, fun, easy, free.

This card is all about me and my business.
  • Let's start with $100 a night. Well, night or day, I rarely make less than $100 profit per show. That's after my expenses and not including the bonus I get for being a Unit Leader. All Consultants use this card, so based on averages, you can expect to make at least that much, too.
  • Two shows a week. That is the minimum I like to do to meet my monthly income objectives. Some consultants do more, some do less, but 2 shows per week pretty much guarantees that a consultant will achieve PartyLite's bonus level each month.
  • Fun? Well, I’m having fun. :) I get to meet great people like you, drink the host’s wine (that usually gets a giggle), and tell people all about the candles I love. And that's fun.
  • Easy? PartyLite provides free training and cue cards. :) I really don’t have to remember very much for my presentations. Some people think the hardest part is getting shows, but I have to say that we offer such great benefits to hosts that I am usually booked a few months in advance.
  • The best part is that it's free. Turn over your catalogue and see the little insert there. That is the starter kit. It costs you absolutely nothing to get it. You just schedule a show at your home and I come do the presentation. As soon as we hit $550 in sales, the kit is yours. It includes enough literature and supplies to get you through your first six shows.
My personal show average is between $600 and $700 anyway, so achieving the kit is easy as long as you have 8-12 guests over. New Consultant Training is a free 2 hour orientation and we run those classes every week.


So, you see, it really is fun, easy and free. It might not be for you, but you might know someone who wants a part time job. We're growing. Who could use an extra $200 a week?

Series Recap

$100 a Night, 2 Nights a Week, Fun, Easy and Free
$100 Shopping Spree Plus More 
Wrap It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment