Thursday, October 23, 2008

How To Get Referrals

This month I have had two shows with people I've never met before. Both of them were referrals. Both shows had over $1000 in sales and both ladies are potential future Consultants.

How do I get referrals?

  1. I ask for them at shows.
  2. I call hostesses after their shows to make sure everything went well with their order.
  3. I call guests to ask how they like their candles.
  4. I finish most calls with a final request for referrals.
  5. I tell people at my shows that I want to be their candle lady.
  6. I call people and remind them that I am their candle lady.
  7. Once a month, my customers get an email from me (Candle Connection) reminding them that I am their candle lady.
  8. When people want to buy candles, they remember that I am their candle lady.
  9. When my clients need more candles, they write to me or call me.
  10. When my clients meet other candle lovers, they tell them about me.

Just a few ideas to help you grow your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment