Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aloha

Last August at Conference, Angela and I were in the audience at our Gala Dinner when they announced that the incentive trip destination was going to be Hawaii. I'd already made up my mind to go. It didn't matter where we were going or when. I was going to go. The moment that Hawaii was announced, I started singing, "We're going to Hawaii! We're going to Hawaii!..." It wasn't a question... it was a statement.

The picture to the right is Angela and me in our Mustang Convertible on our day trip around the island of Oahu. What a great day. What a great holiday.

There is nothing I would love more than to have you come with me to our next destination.

On August 8, 2009 we will find out where and when our next incentive trip is. The points required, the way to earn points, and the terms and conditions will all be revealed. But you don't have to wait until the announcement to prepare. You just have to build your business.

Do YOU want to go?

If you do, my strongest recommendation is for you to build your business now. Have a strong June, book for a strong July, then pack August and September with bookings. We don't know what the contest dates or requirements will be, but it really doesn't matter. You'll be better placed for the incentive trip if you simply build your business now.

Practice sponsoring now. You will certainly have to sponsor in order to earn the trip, so give it a go now and see how easy it is once you start. Simply offer the opportunity at every show. The seeds you plant now may be the ones that bloom for you later. Inspire others to start their own PartyLite business.

Basically, I'm telling each and every one of you that I guarantee that you can achieve this. If any other business you've been in offered you a free overseas trip just for doing your job, you'd do it. So if you want to go.... just do it.

Dream it. Believe it. You will achieve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment