Monday, January 21, 2008

Leader Summit

Hi. Angela and I just got back from Leader Summit. Almost every Unit Leader from across the country came to Sydney for this 3 day meeting. We learned a lot.

You will receive your Reflections this week. The new catalog will be there. You will notice that there were some pricing typos inside that have been corrected by handwriting and stickers. This version of the catalog will be replaced with an error free version in February. The good news is that (1) we don't have to put the stickers on ourselves and (2) the new version is coming.... There is no bad news. :)

I'm going to order my new catalogs as soon as I get Reflections. I don't mind the stickers for now and I need to have catalogs for my February shows. I recommend you do the same.

We have a lot to share with you at the Unit Meeting this week. The COMPLETELY new booking program is the best! Can't wait! See you or hear you on Wednesday. WLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment