Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Love Thy Neighbour

Last night I had the pleasure of attending Eliana's Unit Meeting. I thought I would share the words used by one of the Ignite consultants, Laura. Laura did a successful letter box drop in her neighbourhood. She stapled a nicely printed card to the front of a catalogue. Here is what it said:
I am excited to introduce myself as your new local PartyLite Consultant!

Have a look through this fabulous new catalogue and give me a call or e-mail and we'll set a time for your own showing!

All you need is a couple of hours, a few friends to relax with and you will earn great benefits to..

Decorate your home,
Celebrate your life and
Illuminate your spirit
She, of course, included her contact details at the bottom.

I absolutely love the boldness of her first line: "...your new local PartyLite Consultant." How brilliant is that?

Letterbox drops to your neighbours are not always successful. You really need to stand out from the crowd. A note like this might be the difference between getting your catalogue noticed and getting it filed in the recycle bin.

Do you have a success story from a letterbox drop. What works? What doesn't? Leave a comment and share so we can all be better neighbours. :)

Make it a great day! WLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment