Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Make it Duplicatable

Here is another key to success: make everything you do simple to duplicate.

I learned quite a bit at the PartyLite Australia Leader Summit earlier this month. That point was probably one of the most important ones for me.

It got me to thinking about what I do everyday and whether I'm a good role model for that. I think I am, with one possible exception: this website.

I hope no one out there thinks that this blog is a requirement for a leader. It's not. I think it's actually therapy for me. I don't know how many people read it. I'm highly computer literate because I come from that background, so it's actually very simple for me to keep it up. It's also free.

I also love to write. So I hope you'll indulge me and not be intimidated by this blog. It's simply my way of getting what's in me... out. When you become a leader, you can do this, or write a newsletter, or make that call. You will communicate with your team the way you feel comfortable. That's the way it should be.

FYI, as a leader, I'm mostly a Consultant. All I have to do that is different is hold Unit Meetings and support Unit members when they need it. I really enjoy doing both of those.

Mary Christensen writes a fortnightly email called the Monday Mentor. I have subscribed and I must say that I like it. Interestingly, Mary supported this "Make it Duplicatable" idea in this week's email.

"You cannot expect people to do what you are not doing, so make sure all your efforts are duplicable."
This is the key to sponsoring and to leadership. Make everything you do as an Independent PartyLite Consultant duplicatable. If you can do it, your guests can too. And your hosts.

PartyLite has given us a system that works. Great Products, Excellent Customer Service, Amazing Monthly Specials, a Hostess Program that is Second to None, Strong Consultant Support, Amazing Online Tools, Incredible Sales Incentives, Ongoing Training, an Excellent Profit Plan, and Unlimited Potential. All duplicatable for everyone you sponsor!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment