Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Improve Your Business Over 100%

My thought for the day.... How long has it been since you had a look at the PartyLite Consultant Guide?

I bought and received the $30 printed version from the CBC this week. I do have other copies somewhere, but I've loaned them out over time and lost my own copy (please return mine if you have them so I can loan them to other people, too).

I also have the CD with the guide, but I love the printed version. Spending the $30 is a smart investment because I value having a book. Reading on paper is so much better for me than reading on a screen. I love to make notes.

Wendy's Idea: Reading the Guide From Start to Finish Will Improve Your Business Over 100%.

Why? Because it will give you inspiration, answers, ideas, challenges, processes, games, information, and opportunities to think about your business. As I put the printed Guide into the 3 ring binder and the dividers that come with it, I was reminded about the wealth of information inside. It's choc-o-block!

By the way, I think it will improve my personal business over 100% if I read it, too. So I'm doing just that... again.

As the Rainbows team grows, I will need to rely more and more on you consulting the Consultant Guide to answer your questions. Once you get it, I think you'll agree it is worth the time spent reading it and applying it to your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment