Thursday, August 20, 2009

An Invitation

Hello my fellow consultants. I would like to invite you to view and subscribe to another website I publish: Profitable Party Plan. After over four years in party plan and with all of the research I do on this business, I've decided to share some general information about how to actually make money in the party plan industry.

Whether you call it Direct Marketing, Direct Selling, Multi-Level Marketing, or Party Plan, I think our industry has a haphazard reputation and I'd like to do something about it.

So please have a look at the site (it's pretty new) and if you're interested in viewing the content as I add it, I suggest you subscribe to that site, too.

Here's my tagline for that site:

Wendy Lloyd Curley is an Expert in Profitable Party Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment