Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2 - It's the Little Things

Hi. Today is a busy one, filled with a family BBQ, 3 hours of singing and guitar playing in a pub, and a dinner out with friends. So I don't have time for much, but I do have things to do.

Get ready for my show tomorrow. I already called my host Thursday to confirm. She doesn't have many coming, but it's all still a go. I'm going to stamp catalogues, check my kit, and prepare my mobile office (order forms, New Consultant Agreements, laminated specials, etc.). If I do it now, I won't worry about it tonight and I'll sleep better.

Be ready for today. Bookings are everywhere, so I'm also going to pop 4 tealight gifts into my purse and replenish my business cards in my wallet. I'm bound to meet a few people who ask me what I do.

Wendy Lloyd Curley - Expert in Profitable Party Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment