Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15 - Halfway to February


Hi. The month is half way done. I've just looked at my goals for the month and realise that even with this daily dose of reality to motivate me, I still have a lot of work to do. Best get to it!

Dates for 2010

Yesterday I looked on the CBC to see if training dates have been published for 2010. They have. So here is a summary for my Sydney and Brisbane area teams. (Sorry, no ACT or Gold Coast workshops are available. It's definitely worth the drive to attend these workshops; so by planning ahead, I'm sure you can make it.) There are lots of other markets, so check the CBC Events tab if you are elsewhere in Australia.

Sydney Consultant Workshops - 7:00-9:30pm - location TBA
  • March 24th
  • May 19th
  • September 15th
  • November 24th
Brisbane Consultant Workshops - 7:00-9:30pm - location TBA
  • March 22nd
  • May 17th
  • November 22nd
Just a reminder that our Regional and Unit Meeting dates for the year have already been published here. I hope they are already in your diary. :)

Make it a great day! WLC.

Wendy Lloyd Curley - Independent PartyLite Consultant and Senior Unit Leader
www.rainbowsandcandles.com Check out my other blog: www.profitablepartyplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment