Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28 - My How Time Flies!


Oh my goodness, there is so much to say.... Tick-tock, tick-tock. It just keeps going, doesn't it?

First of all, I just read a great post on the Flying Solo website. I suggest you read it, too.

Second, we had a fantastic unit meeting last night. It's not just me saying that either:

"Unit Meeting today was great to get me motivated and excited. Some fantastic ideas were discussed, too. Thanks!"
See? Not just me. :)

Third, I'll just let you know what I'm up to for this last push in January.
  • Sent reminder notes via snail mail to my guests for Experience the Difference.
  • Wrote emails to all my clients who have purchased the Thai Pillar Sleeves or anything in White Gardenia Truffle.
  • Getting ready for three shows (stamping catalogues, preparing six host packs etc.).
  • Calling people who's Candle Connection email bounced to confirm email address.
  • Sending packs to all of my February hosts.
  • Setting up my February home show for Saturday, February 27th 12:00-2:00
This list of things will take me a few hours. Probably three if I'm focused. I will finish all of them before the end of Friday. Make it a great day! WLC.

 
Wendy Lloyd Curley - Independent PartyLite Consultant and Senior Unit Leader
www.rainbowsandcandles.com Check out my other blog: www.profitablepartyplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment