Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22 - A Video Blog

Hi. Here's a Video Blog for your entertainment. I'm sorry if the audio and video aren't synchronised... I'm working on it.



Personal Commercial

Do you have a personal commercial? Even if you do have one, you might want to revisit it and really think about it. Why did you join PartyLite? What do you love about PartyLite? Why are you having success? Here's mine - revamped and revised - but all true.

I joined PartyLite because I had been to so many shows that I knew the presentation upside-down and inside-out. I was busy working a full time job already, but our cash flow was poor and we definitely could use some more money coming in. I had no intention of making PartyLite into a career... but I did. Here I am almost 5 years later and I absolutely love being a candle lady. PartyLite supports me with so of the things I need to run my business and I get to focus on my clients. Personally, I have the time to play my guitar, walk my dogs, see my friends, write and travel. Nowadays many people are time poor... well, I’m time rich, and I love it. My formula for success is not a secret; I make calls, I listen to people, and I manage my calendar like a crazy woman. Setting and achieving big goals for my business, my holidays, my home, and my family makes it all worthwhile.
Make it a great day! WLC.


Wendy Lloyd Curley - Independent PartyLite Consultant and Senior Unit Leader
www.rainbowsandcandles.com
Check out my other blog: www.profitablepartyplan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment